Commercial Lawyer - Senior Associate
This firm has an outstanding reputation across London and the Southeast with it being recognised by Chambers as a 2023 Leading Law Firm and having a multitude of practice areas ranking in the highest bands of the Legal 500. Additionally, they have won multiple awards and accolades of their 100 years of operating. The firm prides itself on providing user–friendly, up–to–date, and direct advice to its excellent client base which includes national and international organisations. With a welcoming culture and a collaborative environment, this is the perfect firm to succeed and progress in your legal career.
Within the team, you will receive all the support you need to develop and get settled into the position. Additionally, you would be working closely with the Partner of the Commercial team providing all the tips and tricks to help you out.
- Advising clients on a range of commercial issues such as contract drafting, negotiation of high–value and complex contracts, procurement contracts, IT contracts, terms, and conditions (B2B & B2C), data protection, intellectual property and commercial due diligence.
- Maintaining and developing existing and new clients through great relationship management and networking events.
- Managing records of all work undertaken, adhering to the firm's policy on billing, procedures and case management
- Attending meetings with the team and firm to create ideas and encourage both individual and organisational progress.
- Be a key part of the team and firm innovation strategies – using your experience and knowledge to create new solutions and methods.
- Supported and encouraged progression opportunities.
- Fast–paced and rewarding work.
- Hybrid working
- Virtual GP and Dentist
- Shopping vouchers
- Well–being support
If this opportunity sounds like the one for you, drop me an email with your CV or even just a line saying your interest and we can arrange a time for a conversation.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.