Intellectual Property Paralegal
A leading IP law firm with offices located across the country are currently recruiting an IP Paralegal within their Cambridge office.
They provide a full range of intellectual property (IP) services covering patents, trade marks, designs and copyright in the UK, Europe and worldwide.
Due to organic growth, our client is recruiting a Paralegal where you will be supported by the Head of IP Business Services and be given all the assistance you require as you continue your IP journey.
Ideally you will CIPA qualified but this is not essential and have in depth IP portfolio and procedural experience to bring with you.
Responsibilities to include
- Monitoring all incoming correspondence and accurately update records including docketing deadlines on the internal database
- Deal with various formalities including IDS s, PoAs and assignments
- Prepare and check complex reports including client reports
- Perform quality checks in relation to trainee IP Administrators work, especially for new filings
- Proactively ensure the efficiency of the team and liaise with our Head of IP Business Services where applicable to enhance team performanc
Benefits to include:
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Agile working
- Life assurance
This firm pride themselves on their internal career ladder and will always want to help you continue your professional development. They offer long term career prospects.
For more information, please click apply and contact Victoria at Eclectic Recruitment for further information