LaSalle Network is partnering with an award–winning professional services firm in Chicagoland that is seeking a General Counselto provide regular and ongoing legal advice to the firm regarding corporate governance, general business matters and compliance.
General Counsel Responsibilities:
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts with clients, vendors and third parties; manage system to track active contracts
- Research international, federal, state and local laws and regulations and determine how they could impact the firm's business; present implications of those laws and regulations to firm leadership
- Participate in the selection, management and evaluation of any outside counsel
- Provide training to ensure firm employees are knowledgeable regarding compliance and relevant legal topics
- Conduct due diligence on potential business transactions
- Advise on routine employment matters, including employment agreements and separations
- Provide legal advice on the company's intellectual property portfolio, including copyrights, trademarks and patents
- Manage the firm's insurance, licensures and professional registrations
General Counsel Requirements:
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) from an ABA accredited law school and membership in good standing to at least one US state bar
- 5+ years of experience, preferably with 2+ years in–house experience
- Experience drafting and negotiating a wide variety of contracts and legal documents
- Ability to direct and manage multiple projects in a fast–paced, deadline–driven environment
- Capacity to translate complex legal issues into easy to comprehend concepts for firm employees and leadership
- Occasional travel (roughly 10%)
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over twodecades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, fromentry–level positions to the C–suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and ExecutiveSearch. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across allindustries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,revenue and industry–based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularlycontribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to nationalnews outlets.
The Vice President of Business Development (VP) is a newly created role that will be responsible for setting and executing the strategic growth strategy for a healthcare services company. The Vice President of Business Development will build and manage the business development team and drive annual Apply Now
Lasalle Network is excited to partner with a major CPG company in the western suburbs of Chicago! They are seeking a Supply Chain Analyst to overlook the reporting of inventory and procurement. Based on the company's growth and global presence, there is significant opportunity for advancement and Apply Now
Our client is looking for a Medical Buyer to procure healthcare, hospital, and indirect operational supplies for multiple facilities across Arizona. The right professional will need to have prior experience in managing suppliers, preparing purchase orders and overseeing inventory flow. If these Apply Now
Let your career take flight with this new job opportunity! LaSalle Network has teamed up with a leader in the aviation industry who is looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist in the Downers Grove, IL area. This global company is looking for an individual with previous accounts payable Apply Now
LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client to identify a Salesforce Architect to join their team. The Salesforce Architect will be responsible for leading the design, development and implementation of complex solutions on the Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate should have a strong Apply Now