Of counsel Trade Mark Attorney
My client is a leading Intellectual Property (IP) firm known for its excellence in providing comprehensive legal services to clients worldwide. With a focus on protecting and managing intellectual property rights, its team of professionals is dedicated to delivering exceptional legal counsel. It is currently seeking an experienced Trade Mark Attorney to join its firm in the role of Senior Associate/Of Counsel.
As a Senior Associate/Of Counsel – Trade Mark Attorney, you will play a pivotal role in the intellectual property practice. You will work closely with a team of experienced IP professionals and handle complex trademark matters on behalf of its esteemed clients. This position provides an exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level and be an integral part of our clients dynamic and forward–thinking organization.
Key qualities required:
- Independence, this is important as you will be taking over a diverse caseload, you will need to be able to get on top of this quickly.
- Excellent communication skills, this includes both written and verbal.
- A desire to help and support the growth of the business.
- Committed to exceeding client expectations.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- The ability to supervise more junior members of the team.
To be taken into consideration for this role, we would ideally want someone with a wealth of previous experience in a Trade Mark attorney role, 5 years being the minimum.