Commercial, IT & Procurement Associate
This Legal 500 medium–sized law firm are looking for an ambitious and experienced Mid–Level Solicitor to join their expanding and busy commercial and technology team in London.
The role encompasses a broad range of work including commercial contracts, public procurement advice, IT supply and support agreements, intellectual property, data protection and corporate support.
- The projects team is part of the wider real estate and projects team which is at the heart of the firm's business, as it is with a major part of their client base.
- Within the projects team, there are four dedicated Partners working on a wide variety of transactions covering a range of matters including public procurement, commercial contracts, IP/IT, joint ventures, and public–private partnership projects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and provide updates;
- Interact directly with clients; understand and meet their deadlines;
- Assisting with enquiries made by both clients and other fee earners and chasing paperwork where necessary;
- To be fully involved in marketing and business development in a client focussed manner;
- Good team player to work in collaboration with the department and sharing knowledge as and when required;
- Responsible for the day to day running and management of files and projects where appropriate;
- To provide clients with monthly invoices and progress reports as and when required;
- Undertake such duties and tasks that are appropriate for the role of a Solicitor such as changes in information systems and new technology as may reasonably be required.
- 2–4 years PQE as a Solicitor working in the field of commercial contracts;
- Experience of public procurement advice and/or IT contracts would be an advantage;
- Strong drafting and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong academic background, ideally gaining a 2:1 or better degree level (or equivalent);
- To be familiar with Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet applications
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Max Blackburn for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.