Legal Transactions Counsel
Vice President, Legal Transactions – Redwood City, CA
Join our dynamic team as the Vice President of Legal Transactions at our Redwood City, CA location. As a key member of our legal department, you will provide valuable counsel and guidance to clients on various transaction initiatives. If you have a strong background in business development and a passion for strategic legal advice, this role is perfect for you.
- Legal Counsel: Advise clients on the legal implications of transaction initiatives and strategies within our company. Primarily focus on inbound and outbound licensing and collaboration agreements, strategic alliances, joint ventures, development agreements, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Strategic Transactions: Lead and counsel the company on all strategic business transactions. Oversee legal due diligence, devise and advise on transaction structures and business terms, assist with the preparation of term sheets, and ensure the preparation and final negotiation of deal documents.
- Alliance Management: Provide support to alliance management in launching collaborations and integration efforts.
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school.
- Admitted to practice law in California.
- Minimum of X years of experience in transactional law, preferably in–house.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate law and legal regulations.
- Strong negotiation and contract drafting skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate legal concepts and advice to non–legal stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Previous experience in the technology industry and familiarity with intellectual property law is a plus.
Join our team and be part of an innovative organization that values collaboration, creativity, and continuous growth. Apply now at .
(Disclaimer: This job description is for informational purposes only and does not guarantee employment.)