Chemistry Patent Attorney
An established law firm is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Chemistry Patent Attorney to join the team. The ideal candidate will have a background in chemistry with a focus on pharmaceuticals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting patentability and freedom–to–operate analyses, drafting and prosecuting patent applications, and providing guidance on patent–related matters.
Our client also offers a very generous remote working scheme along with many different office locations, so we still encourage you to apply even if you can't access their London office.
- Draft and prosecute patent applications in the field of chemistry
- Conduct patentability and freedom–to–operate analyses
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and develop appropriate strategies for protecting their intellectual property
- Manage a diverse patent portfolio and provide strategic counsel on patent–related matters
- 3+ years of post–qualification experience in chemistry patent law
- A keen interest in patent law and intellectual property rights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player who can work collaboratively and independently
- A commitment to delivering high–quality work in a timely and efficient manner
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Strong academics
In conclusion, candidates who are excited about joining a dynamic and fast–paced work environment and possess the necessary skills and experience are encouraged to apply for this position.
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as great opportunities for professional development and career growth. You will have the chance to work alongside a team of talented professionals and be a part of exciting projects.
Please do not hesitate to apply online with your updated CV or contact Lee Townsend at G2 Legal for immediate consideration!