Head of Legal
We have been made aware of a global phishing campaign where employees from companies are being impersonated. We are confident that no PageGroup system has been breached. Find out how to protect yourself
Boston Permanent $180,000 – $240,000 per year
- Head of Legal with a highly innovative life–sciences company.
- Remote role with frequent travel to MA.
This is an exciting, unusual role working with an innovative, international, life–science organization based in Boston, MA.Job Description
A varied role, working as Head of Legal, you will:
- Provide patent/ IP/ trademark and wider commercial legal and compliance advice to the business
- Set–up the In–House legal function, create internal policies and procedures, provide recommendations as required with all/ new applicable laws
- Lead and consult on global, cross–functional initiatives, oversee legal teams in the US and abroad
- Manage external counsel relationships, budget and work load
- Ad hoc projects, experience in M&A and IPO work highly desirable but not essential
- Staying up to date on new laws and regulations – working with the CEO and Senior Leadership Team to make appropriate recommendations to the business as new changes occur
Demonstrable qualifications/ background for the Legal Counsel:
- JD from a reputable US law school
- Admitted to the bar
- 8+ years relevant legal experience, ideally 5+ years pharmaceutical or life–science experience
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively within a wider team
- Excited by a varied portfolio of work, assisting/ advising multiple senior stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset and approach
As Head of Legal, aside from working with a highly talented leadership team you will benefit from:
- Competitive base salary and wider compensation/ incentive plan
- Remote role with frequent travel to MA
- Comprehensive health insurance and dental plan
- Unusual, highly exciting and career defining role!
Page Executive are inclusive Recruiters and Hirers, as reflected in our Clear Assured Platinum Standard Accreditation from the Clear Company. We are passionate about attracting diverse talent and are committed to ensuring our processes are inclusive and supportive.
Page Executive is part of the PageGroup. 200 Dashwood Lang Road , Addlestone , Surrey , KT15 2NX